NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor: The Online Data Plan Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and produced by Market in View LLC, a company organized and existing under the laws of the State of North Carolina with its principal place of business at 210 Silver Lining Lane, Cary, NC 27513. The Sweepstakes is administered by Market in View LLC (“Market in View”) of 210 Silver Lining Lane, Cary, NC 27513.2. The entry period for the Sweepstakes begins May 7, 2010 and ends June 22, 2010.3. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
4. Who Can Enter: Participation in the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Market in View LLC or AT&T or their subsidiaries, affiliates, and members of their households or immediate families are not eligible to participate.
5. How to Enter:
A. You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing this online survey, which includes answering all questions throughout the survey and entering an e-mail address at the conclusion of the survey. The entry must include your full name, postal address, city, state, zip code, and phone number, and date of birth (to verify that you are 18 years of age or older). Personal information is required to establish eligibility and to notify the winner. One entry per person and per e-mail address. Online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on June 22, 2010.
B. You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the survey by sending a 3 ½” x 5 ½” postcard to Online Data Plan Survey Sweepstakes c/o Market in View, 210 Silver Lining Lane, Cary, NC 27513. In order to be a valid entry, the entry must be legibly hand-printed or typed and must include the words “Online Data Plan Survey Sweepstakes,” along with your full name, postal address, city, state, zip code, phone number, e-mail address (if you have an e-mail address), and date of birth (to verify that you are 18 years of age or older). Personal information is required to establish eligibility and to notify the winner. One entry per person. Mail-in entries must be received no later than June 22, 2010.
D. All entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Market in View if you attempt to (i) enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than those described above; (ii) disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these official rules; (iii) use false or fraudulent information to enter the Sweepstakes. If any of the above occur, Market in View has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention in a manner to be solely determined by Market in View.
6. Prizes: “Prize” will be a VISA gift card valued at $100
- Prize Drawings: Ten (10) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing by Market in View from all eligible entries received prior to the deadline. The prize drawing for the Sweepstakes will be held on or about June 28, 2010.8. Odds of Winning: Each entrant´s odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received during the Sweepstakes period. One entry per participant.9. Winner Notification: Sweepstakes winner will be notified via e-mail and/or first class mail on or about June 28, 2010. The winner is required to respond to the notice to acknowledge receipt of the notification. Market in View are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Market in View decisions regarding the Sweepstakes winners are final and binding.
10. Winner Publicity/Required Agreements: Market in View may wish to publish the name and location (city/state) of the winner, and any quotation that the winner is willing to provide for use by Market in View. The winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement (“Required Agreements”) at the time the winner claims the prize. Each winner who enters the contest via e-mail will also be required to provide proof to Market in View that the winner is the authorized holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to sign and return the Required Agreements, a replacement winner will be selected.
11. General Terms and Conditions: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Market in View, which shall be final. Market in View, their agents, and representatives of Market in View and their affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (3) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions and/or electronic mail; (4) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Market in View that may cause the Sweepstakes entries to be disrupted or corrupted; (5) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize or acceptance, possessions or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (6) any human error or printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Market in View reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time.
Market in View may prohibit any person from participating in this Sweepstakes or any future Market in View event or game if, at the sole discretion of Market in View, that person repeatedly disregards the Sweepstakes rules, or acts (1) in a non-sportsmanlike manner, (2) with an intent to annoy, threaten, or harass any other player or Market in View or (3) in any other disruptive manner.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless Market in View and employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Market in View, their affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or issue of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. Winner´s List: For the names of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by June 28, 2010 to:
Online Data Plan Survey Sweepstakes
c/o Market in View LLC
210 Silver Lining
Lane Cary, NC 27513